Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Side A: Prompt #3 and Prompt #4

You know how those ridiculous radio stations have two-for-Tuesday type shit? Well, I caved and decided to post two prompts today. It's a beautiful day here on the shores of the Great Miami River, and I love love love the thought of people being all smiley and wide-eyed. Good times.

Prompt #3 is the number 3.

Oh yes. I went there. Take it however you like, and wrap it up in a homespun creative little package. What does the number 3 mean to you? Tell me. Take pictures of the number three on houses or manhole covers or dumpsters... these are just a few ideas. You can (and I encourage you) to go beyond that.

Prompt #4... a little more tricky, perhaps? Take some time to look at the link below and respond in whatever way you choose.

http://web.ecomplanet.com/SCHM8013/ServerContent/MyCustomImages/SCHM8013CustomImage0747005.jpg

Enjoy!

No comments: