Friday, March 23, 2007

Side A: Prompt #1

This first prompt includes lyrics for a song I truly love. It is called "Painter in Your Pocket" by Destroyer. If you are not familiar with the song, you are more than welcome to find it online and listen or you can respond simply by reading the lyrics. This is a very open-ended kind of thing.

Go here for the lyrics: http://www.deftone.com/destroyer/index.php?title=Painter_in_Your_Pocket

You know where to find me if you'd like to submit something. :]

5 comments:

Faulty Mindbomb said...

this is such a cool idea, k, with a great design/title.

Unknown said...

I thought of this when I was getting crafty with it, and I need your address so I can send this off to you. Then you can take all sorts of beautiful pictures of your Misty Craftiness.

prompt response said...

thank you very very much you guys and gals. misty, when i get home tonight i will email you my address on myspace.

Unknown said...

YOU DIDN'T EMAIL ME!

I'm going to cry now.

prompt response said...

did you get my text message with my address in it?